Innjoo 4 is, Innjoo’s first ever deca-core phone as it’s powered by a Dehtml
ore MediaTek Helio X20 processor, the chipset clocks at 2.3GHz speed. Lets take a look at Innjoo 4 specification review, features and price in Ghana, Nigeria and kenya.
Innjoo 4 have 64gb internal memory storage it also have a slot for memory card (SD card) and 4gb Ram (this phone might be coming with 6Gb ram tho!)
Innjoo 4 was announced last month at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona together with the Innjoo Fire 4 Plus.
This is the first innjoo smart phone to ever run android 7.0 nougat. It features WiFi direct, GPS, 4G LTE network, USB, fingerprint scanner innjoo 4 have the battery capacity of 3400mAh with a fast charging technology and lot more features.
CHECK OUT ••➡ Innjoo 3 Specs Price; 4Gb ram, 4G LTE
Innjoo 4 have a 16 mega pixel back camera with a flash LED and 5 megapixel front camera (selfie camera) let’s see the full specifications review, features and price of innjoo 4
INNJOO 4 SPECIFICATIONS REVIEW, FEATURES AND PRICE.
- Innjoo 4
• Security: Fingerprint Scanner -rear
•Platform: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
• Memory: Internal Memory 64GB expandable up to 128GB
RAM 4GB, 6GB
• Processor: Processor 2.3GHz Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 Soc
• Display: Size 5.5″ FHD 1920×1080 display
- Rear Camera 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Front Camera 5-megapixel front camera with Flash
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB Type-C
- Capacity 3400mAh battery non removable with fast charging
Price of innjoo 4 in Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya.
To be announced.
ALSO CHECK OUT other INNJOO products —-
Innjoo X3 Review, Feature, Specs & Price In India, Nigeria & Kenya